活動訊息‧胡慧玲／文 羅斌／圖 林以加／攝影
In the Oxford dictionary of Music, the date of Saint François d'Assise world première is in early December. I am confusing. Would you mind checking the French source for me?
"Saint François d'Assise is an opera in three acts and eight scenes by French composer and librettist Olivier Messiaen, written from 1975 to 1983. It concerns Saint Francis of Assisi, the title character, and displays the composer's devout Catholicism. The world première took place in Paris on November 28, 1983...."
| Gresham College, Where the Royal Society|
The Latin motto of the Royal Society, Nullius in verba, translates as "On the words of no one", or "take nobody's word for it". The full quotation from Horace is Nullius addictus judicare in verba magistri which means "Not compelled to swear to any master's words". This is interpreted by the Society as "an expression of the determination of the Fellows to withstand the domination of authority (such as in Scholasticism) and to verify all statements by an appeal to facts determined by experiment".
A fresh look at vital lessons from "The Father of Modern Management"–exploring Peter Drucker's teachings on leadership
As we approach what would have been his 100th birthday, the late Peter Drucker's management principles continue to be studied and applied by managers all over the world. Though many seek his lessons on the central element of management-leadership-he in fact wrote relatively little under this actual subject heading. Now, for the first time, William A. Cohen, a former student of Drucker's and a leadership expert and author in his own right, brings together Drucker's reflections on leadership, culled from his 40 books and hundreds of articles. Explaining why there is so little know about Drucker's ideas on leadership, this book is a must-read for students and
- Hardcover: 304 pages
- Publisher: Jossey-Bass (November 16, 2009)
1. Strategic planning is the first priority of the leader. Drucker believed that the leader's job was to create the desired future for the company or the organization. The leader needed to be intimately involved with the strategic direction.
2. Ethics and integrity are critical for leader effectiveness. Character and ethical behavior are of central importance for the leader. According to Drucker, followers might forgive leaders for mistakes, but will not forgive a lack of integrity.
3. Model the military. Peter Drucker had great respect for how the military developed leadership, with an emphasis on character and leaders as positive role models. The military's emphasis on commitment and "taking care of your people" are examples of what Drucker admired about military leadership.
4. Motivation: Treat employees like volunteers. Peter greatly admired nonprofit organizations, and he extracted leadership lessons from them. If a leader treats employees as if they were volunteers - free to leave at any time - the leader pays greater attention to the non-monetary needs of workers, and moves from transactional motivation to transformational motivation.
5. Leaders should be marketers. This surprising lesson really means that leaders should be focused on the customer, and be concerned about how customers view the organization and its products or services. The leader must set the tone for how the organization is viewed, and be its best representative.
Although little of Peter Drucker's writings focused on leadership, there are many lessons for leaders in his work. Our thanks to William Cohen for highlighting them.
送鄭處長 鄭總裁 梁經理 葉總經理等
昨天談到此事 以及台灣風行的吊點滴 和可怕的健保局 "洗腎"之支付 台灣八成原料為沈醫師投資之公司供給
1979我們曾經參與其事 30年前 竹北TECHNOLOGYNOVEMBER 26, 2009, 8:29 A.M. ET EU Charges TV Tube Manufacturers
Dutch electronics company Royal Philips Electronics NV confirmed that it had received the commission's charges known as a statement of objections, and was preparing a response.
沒想到日元-美元 是87: 1
《經濟通通訊社26日專訊》杜拜主權投資公司杜拜世界（dubai world）延遲還債，作為債權人之一的匯豐控股（00005），其倫敦股價受壓，一開市已跌1﹒5％，至7﹒3英鎊（約93﹒6港元），跌幅一度擴大至4﹒5％，報7﹒077英鎊（約５９０﹒8港元）。 總負債達590億美元的杜拜 ...
The Korea Train eXpress (KTX) is South Korea's high-speed rail system, which connects the capital Seoul to Busan and Mokpo. Operated by Korail, the train's technology is largely based on the French TGV system, and has a top speed of 350 km/h, limited to 300 km/h during regular service for safety.
剛剛在台大網 和哲學系網站都沒找到Elias 資訊 pr真不夠
收到你回信 了解 我想辦法