「華人戴明學院」是戴明哲學的學習共同體 ,致力於淵博型智識系統的研究、推廣和運用。 The purpose of this blog is to advance the ideas and ideals of W. Edwards Deming.

2008年3月21日 星期五

A reflection on the "professional learning roadmap planning for CQE of CSQ"

Re:“CQE專業成長地圖的規劃

Technically speaking, I am not (or we are not) qualified to discuss about this subject, because I am not a certified quality engineer per se.

Philosophically I strongly believe that “Much more things grow in the garden than the gardener sows.” (“The gardener” in this case is CSQ.)

Currently there are several “learning/qualification” programs available. A case in my mind is the so-called “green belt/ black belt/champion”--the “ career ladder” of the Six Sigma programs, for example. But there are many trouble of this branch of “off-line trainings”. They normally too technical oriented. In real organizations, “technical-oriented “( for quality ) might be meaningless or powerless.

( Several weeks ago, I had a long discussion with a CEO on the Chinese booming black belt trainings. His comments were quite interesting.) Please also refer to a report on the Hwawei :華為員工生死門 --上周林博華先生提到該公司買書和這些"傳言"之片段.......

If I can be of some help in this thread, I like to remind us reviewing several related chapters of the Juran’s Quality Handbook.

沒有留言:

網誌存檔